• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH1: The Darque Demense (Bront judging)

Wik

First Post
Elthic grumbles as the house speaks. "Keep it up, house. I slept in a bathtub just to get the chance to take a few of your doorknobs home as trophies! Keep it up, and bring on your worst!"

He turns to the rest of the group, looking even more shaggy than usual after a night spent half-asleep in the tub. "Can we just go upstairs, and kill this place?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Where is the party going then, and in what marching order/formation? I'm guessing that if wide enough the formation would be Xir and Elthic at the front with Eleria and Abdul behind, but if you need to go single file, in what order will you be?[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir nods at their suggestions, and draws forth his blades, continuing to ignore the 'house'. He will lead up the stairs if room is tight.

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
[sblock=OOC]We have a choice between Upstairs, the Tower and the Cellar. Seems like upstairs is the call, and I'm happy with that.

WarlockLord: Since Xir and then Elthic will lead, do you want Abdul to be third or last in the marching order? Either way is fine with me.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
The group decides to venture up the stairs to the next level. Xir leads the way silently with Elthic and Abdul following and Eleria bringing up the rear. Xir begins to see a landing with a wall ahead and the passage opening to the right at the top of the stairs. Then suddenly, with a clank and a bang the stairs upon which you stand begin to drop out from under your feet!

[sblock=OOC]Everyone give me a Reflex save please.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir walked up the stairs with grace, confident in his movements. Moments before the stairs begin to collapse, his head turns, as if hearing something, and he attempts to quickly jump away.

OOC: Reflex (1d20+5=16)

Remove ads