• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH1: The Darque Demense (Bront judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: And since you're last in initiative, if Xir or Abdul takes down that skeleton instead, we'll retcon that attack to target a different skeleton.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Round 5 Summary
-Skeleton 2: Moves to square 2C and hits Elthic for 3 hps damage.
-Skeleton 1: Attacks and misses Xir.
-Xir tumbles away from his attacker to the corner and swings his shield at the third skeleton. He is getting the hang of attacking with it, but barely misses this time.
-Abdul aims and opens up with his crossbow, but misses his target. "Would anyone like an enlargement?"
-Eleria lies quietly.
-Skeleton #3 slashes at Xir again, luckily with the same result of missing again.
-Elthic, rather wounded, grits his teeth, and then shouts "TIME FOR A LAST STAND!" With a fierce war cry, he brings the crowbar down upon a skeleton (S1) while shouting out "Honour" in dwarvish. The crowbar slams into and through the damaged skeleton, blasting its bones apart! Its heavy bones clatter to the ground, covering the floor.

Round 6-Order of battle and conditions
-Skeleton 2: Slashes at Elthic again, the dwarf's armor blocks the blow and keeps Elthic free from harm for now.
-Skeleton 1: Destroyed
-Xir (AC: 19, HP:6/12) -2 Str, +1 Atk, +1 Dmg, +1 saves vs. Charm & Fear, >Used 1/4 CLW potion so far
-Abdul (AC:12, HP:5/5) -2 Dex, +1 Atk, +1 Dmg, +1 saves vs. Charm & Fear, >Used 2/4 CLW potion so far
-Eleria (AC: 15, HP: -4/7) Unconscious & Stable, -1 Dex, +1 Atk, +1 Dmg, +1 saves vs. Charm & Fear, >Used 1/4 CLW potion so far
-Skeleton 3: waiting to take action
-Elthic (AC:15, HP: 2/9) +1 Atk, +1 Dmg, +1 saves vs. Charm & Fear

OOC: Xir and Elthic have a +2 to atk Skeleton #3 due to flanking. Warlocklord, while I'm not usually picky about ammo in my home games this in LEW and they seem to be pretty picky about most things usually so you should probably go ahead and keep track of it. DEM, sorry Eleria is missing out. On the bright side, she's not here to run through the door into the next room to get away! ;) :p Anybody still wanting a bludgeoning weapon might check out the newly deposited selection currently covering the floor where that destroyed skeleton was standing. :D

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: stonegod, Xir will still have the +2 flanking bonus to attack the skeleton since Elthic won't move away from it till after your turn in initiative.

WarlockLord

First Post
Abdul is thinking about reloading, but rethinks. While most people would probably scorn this move...he casts acid splash.
[sblock=Spells]
0-detect magic, (2 used)
1-ray of enfeeblement, enlarge person (1 used)
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Heck. I'll edit my lost ammo once this adventure is over (3 bolts so far)
Attack with acid: 1d20+3=7
1d3+1=2
IC hates me.
[/sblock]

Remove ads