• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pint Sized Sword and Sorcery

Seonaid

Explorer
Mick nods solemnly. "My da's real sick, and my mom's busy takin' care of him . . . They can't sign papers. We'd be real quiet, promise!"

Lichtenhart

First Post
Mary carefully grabs with her sturdy little greenish hands the most prickly branches, and bends them enough to allow at least Edwina in, then make her best to make Vandir pass too, even if it means getting stung by some thorns.
When it's her turn she looks in her little bag for the scarf and the gloves her mom made for her, wraps the sacrf around her hair, puts on the gloves, and tries to crawl behind them without getting too many scratches.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Vandir goes down and enters the hedge making sure to check than no one is about, he continues crawling afterEdwina till they both get here

"Mary wait here" he says to her behind him "we'll go and check and if we need you we'll come and get you okay..."

Fieari

Explorer
Mick nods solemnly. "My da's real sick, and my mom's busy takin' care of him . . . They can't sign papers. We'd be real quiet, promise!"

"There is really nothing to see. There is currently no one else learning lessons, and the house itself is not interesting. And signing papers takes no time at all.. surely your mother would be able, at least..."

Seonaid

Explorer
Mick thinks for a moment. A very serious expression is on his face as he stands there. "No, when she's not caring for my dad, she's workin'. It's hard now he can't make money."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Garreth nods understandingly at Mick's words.

"I'm sorry Mick. It must be real tough having a sick parent. Both mine are always real busy too, but I know they're there for me. I don't know what we can do now. All the other kids are gonna get to go to the temple and we're gonna get left behind."

He turns back to the priest.

"Its real sad that he isn't gonna get to be a priest like you 'cause his dad is sick and all. Don't you think that's sad, mister?"

Fieari

Explorer
He sighed.

"You are taken care of? You have food enough? Attend school?" He was thinking of the legalities of just taking the boy as an orphan if he was truely neglected as he made out. And of course, a paper trail could be left in case the parents ever found time to complain, at which point they would be shown what an opportunity it was for a boy to be trained up in the way of Navan... the miracles worked by the clergy were real, of course.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Garreth rocks back on his heels as the man switches his attentions to Mick. Despite the amount of fast talking he had been doing today, it really wasn't his strong suit. He takes the opportunity to reflect in his own silence and try to collect his thoughts. Perhaps this course of action could have used a little more planning. Alas, foresight had never been his strong suit either.

He tries to peer beyond the man, to see if there is anything of interest past the door, but tries to seem interested in the conversation next to him.

Vargo

First Post
Edwina gets tired of waiting for the other kids, makes sure no adults are coming, then scales the wall, and heads for the bushes outside the windows. She crawls into the bushes, then looks through the window...

Remove ads