• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pint Sized Sword and Sorcery

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Seonaid said:
Mick's brow furrows. "What? Who do I go with?"

"Depends on Mary" Vandir explains to the furrowed Mick "if she wants to come 'round the back, then you go t' the door with Garreth, if she wants t' go t' the door then you come with us!"

Lichtenhart

First Post
OOC: sorry for my absence, guys, I've been really busy studying. I'll be regular from now on.

Mary sighs.
"I don't want to talk wit de priests. I'd go round de back wit 'Wina, but I'm not dat good at sneaking. I can do make lots of noise to distract people anyway. And I can lift one of you up where you couldn't reach. Is dat okay?"

Vargo

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
Mary sighs.
"I don't want to talk wit de priests. I'd go round de back wit 'Wina, but I'm not dat good at sneaking. I can do make lots of noise to distract people anyway. And I can lift one of you up where you couldn't reach. Is dat okay?"

Edwina pipes up. "Maybe you should go with the kids who want to talk with the priests. If something goes wrong, making a distraction somewhere other than where we are sneaking would really help. In fact... No, never mind, that wouldn't be a good idea."

Seonaid

Explorer
Mick jostles impatiently, shifting from one foot to the other and looking around. "Whatever we do, let's just do it. I'm getting hungry!"

hafrogman

Adventurer
"Okay, so Vandir and Edwina go around the back, and Mick and I'll go through the front. Mary can help you two get over the walls, and either stay there to help you back over again or come charging around the front, making a ruckus."

Seonaid

Explorer
With the plan set, Mick sets off. "C'mon," he motions to Garreth. "See you guys later!" He waves to the others as he heads toward the front door.

Fieari

Explorer
There is an argument behind the closed door, between two men. One of the men sounds very authoritative... very serious, but also rather noble. The other sounds less so. A feeling of slime drips off his words.

"...ightens me the most."

"We do have another resource--"

"No! I will not authorize skulking about underground like a sneak thief! Navan alone knows why I don't tell the King right now that there is a hidden passage into his very castle."

"As it is though, we've made substantial progress at lowering crime in the city."

"Yes, by capturing the very sneak thieves you are now suggesting we become! No! I will not have it!"

"But surely you must see th..."

The men are walking away from the entrance room, and their voices trail off.

On either side of the House, is a garden. The house itself is surrounded by a sculpted hedgewall, with designs growing right out of the bushes, and topiary of mens faces at the corners. In the back yard, there is an actual hedgemaze. There is also a well. There is a small back door, but there is an iron lock on it.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Garreth listens to the arguement for a couple of seconds as it fades out. He turns and shrugs, then whispers at Mick.

"I always hate walking in on someone else's arguement, it makes me feel so uncomfortable. Let's wait a few seconds."

He lets a handfull of seconds go by before reaching up, as high as he can, and knocking on the door.

Remove ads