D&D 5E Planegea: Prehistoric Fantasy

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I just stumbled across this. Apparently Atlas Games is doing a prehistoric stonepunk setting for 5E.

Here's the landing page, which includes a video for their upcoming Kickstarter and a free 23-page preview. This looks amazing. I want this now!

I'm surprised you haven't noticed, Planegea has been plastering EnWorld with ads. I swear, about 40% of the time it's Planegea. I've already clicked to be notified when the KS launches, so their wasting ad spend on me.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
My favorite bits are Saurians (already in 5E within Tomb of Annihilation, but happy to see rules for them), and just the list of potential antagonists here.

1634327774237.png

1634327841925.png

overgeeked

B/X Known World
I especially love how the druid and ranger are considered heretics who steal or leech the power of nature.
That would probably be my first change. In a land so connected to the elements and nature is on full and glorious display...it wouldn't be the nature-based classes that get punted, rather the against-nature classes, such as wizards and sorcerers. Though I do like the spellskin idea, taking arcane magic to a place of painting on cave walls and self-tattooing sounds awesome.

I'm surprised you haven't noticed, Planegea has been plastering EnWorld with ads. I swear, about 40% of the time it's Planegea. I've already clicked to be notified when the KS launches, so their wasting ad spend on me.
Wow, weird. I’d never heard of it before seeing this thread, and given my lockdown hobby has been ‘backing rpg kickstarters’ apparently, I’d be 100% it’s market segment.

Looks interesting though, will keep an eye on it…

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks for the heads up on this, I hadn't seen it either. But I am strongly considering backing it since it is very similar to a setting idea I've had for a while.

Remove ads