[Planescape/Gestalt] Coils within Coils

Shoel Sweeny

First Post
Shayuri said:
Do you need anything else from me?

I'm sure whatever idea you had will be fine. I just wanna join in. :)

Nope, I've got everything I need from you. The plan was to introduce you yesterday to Ronthias and Halidon, or Magnus, when they ventured into Sigi,l but it seems to be taking us longer then I expected (as I shoud've expected for a play by post anyway :heh: )

I'm going to work this morning, but I can put you up this Saturday afternoon, my apologies for the delay.

nonamazing

Explorer
Shoel Sweeny said:
Nope, I've got everything I need from you. The plan was to introduce you yesterday to Ronthias and Halidon, or Magnus, when they ventured into Sigi,l but it seems to be taking us longer then I expected (as I shoud've expected for a play by post anyway :heh: )

I just improvised a long post to suggest how Ronthias and Haildon find a portal. If you find it acceptable, the portal could take them to anywhere within Sigil that you wish.

Shoel Sweeny

First Post
nonamazing said:
I just improvised a long post to suggest how Ronthias and Haildon find a portal. If you find it acceptable, the portal could take them to anywhere within Sigil that you wish.

That was a perfect solution na, thanks for that and the improv later at the Gymnasium/Rhys episode, looks like we should be tying everyone together wihtin the next few days.

On a seperate note, my apologies to everyone for my posting tardiness, I'm starting a new down here and things are getting hectic. I should be back to posting at least every other day for everyone by Friday. Ferrix will get the next portion of his Shemeska scene and then everyone will follow him, Thursday afternoon (N America Central time) Thanks for your patience.

Remove ads