Please Support Eberron!

Hellcow

Adventurer
so how was the event on Saturday? do you have any pics or video or a link?
It was great! I've got a brief report (with a picture) up on my website here:

http://keith-baker.com/extra-life-epilogue/

It raised considerably more money that last year, and while my group didn't get especially far in the goal of stopping Tiamat, there was halfling-flinging, mushroom explosions, and amorous oozes. I am sure WotC will get it posted on YouTube sooner or later.

This weekend looks like it's going to be a lot of fun; I'm going to be running for John Rogers (creator of Leverage), Javier Grillo-Marxuach (creator of The Middleman), Grant Imahara, and all sorts of other great people. I've played with many people on the schedule before, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I'm still developing the adventure, but I'm happy with it so far.

Thanks again for your support!

diaglo

Adventurer
It was great! I've got a brief report (with a picture) up on my website here:

http://keith-baker.com/extra-life-epilogue/

It raised considerably more money that last year, and while my group didn't get especially far in the goal of stopping Tiamat, there was halfling-flinging, mushroom explosions, and amorous oozes. I am sure WotC will get it posted on YouTube sooner or later.

This weekend looks like it's going to be a lot of fun; I'm going to be running for John Rogers (creator of Leverage), Javier Grillo-Marxuach (creator of The Middleman), Grant Imahara, and all sorts of other great people. I've played with many people on the schedule before, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I'm still developing the adventure, but I'm happy with it so far.

Thanks again for your support!

kill jonrog1 for me. i was always envious of his story hours. ;)

diaglo

Adventurer
Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you have some solace in knowing you are well thought of by those in this community

Remove ads