• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pop-up ads?

Alarian

First Post
Quick update. Ok, it's definitely not your site. They are starting to appear now on messages on BoardGameGeeks forums for me as well now. No idea whats causing it though. I've ran both my virus scanner as well as Malwarebytes Anti-malware and both are coming up clean. Somethings definitely up though for me.

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
I know this thread is a week old, but for anyone still concerned, Text Enhance is adware that surreptitiously installs itself in a browser. HERE are instructions for removing/disabling it in several different browsers, along with some explanatory information.

Alarian

First Post
I know this thread is a week old, but for anyone still concerned, Text Enhance is adware that surreptitiously installs itself in a browser. HERE are instructions for removing/disabling it in several different browsers, along with some explanatory information.

Thanks for posting this. I've been struggling with this for several weeks. I had found a few other sites that had listed similar methods of removal but none had worked. I had finally given up on chrome (the only browser I was having problems with) and had gone back to Firefox. On the page you listed about 1/2 way down it gave a list of about 50 other names the extension goes by. Turns out one of those (Fast Save) was listed in my extensions. As soon as I deleted that all my problems went away.

Thanks again!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads