• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Posting Problems...sometimes...

Galbraith

First Post
After a period of not posting for a while I am attempting to join a friend's play by post game. Using my old account "Zalman" I was not able to post. Error said basically 1 - not logged in (I was and attempted to log in again) 2 - I don't have permission (this was a OOC message thread located here that I should not have been restricted from) or 3 - admin may have disabled my account.

Using "Zalman" account I successfully posted to this board on 10/2. I created a new account "Galbraith" to see if there was a problem. Nope, still can't post to the OOC thread but, as you can see, I can post here. I know that things were changed from enworld.cyberstreet to enworld.org/forums, but others continue to be able to post here and I'm at a loss for what to do next. Help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Galbraith

First Post
nevermind.... found out the link on the board went to the dead cyberstreet stuff. After going from main board thing worked fine.

:rolleyes:

Remove ads