Posts per page

Jemal

Adventurer
Up until today threads have been showing me 30 posts per page, and then I reset some of my settings (Because apparently it just decided to start subbing me to threads again and I had to turn that off).
Now, I cant get more than 20 posts per page. I tried default and it was 10, and the only options aside from default are 10(redundant) and 20.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I had noticed this, too, starting a couple weeks ago. I assumed it was to lessen the load on the server, but now that we're on the super uber server, maybe this can be adjusted? Pretty please? :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The default has been 10 for at least three years.

Maybe the custom settings reset when we installed vbulletin 4 in December. I'll take a look when I get chance!

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Well, right now there is a choice. You can display 10, 20 or "forum default. However, I agree with the others that I'd prefer to have an option to display more than 20 posts per page. IIRC on rpg.net you can set it to as high as 60 posts per page.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Now that the majority of the Kickstarter rewards have been handed out, can someone look at adjusting this setting?

Remove ads