Potential Pathfinder Adventure Path Interest Check

Blood and Honor

First Post
I would be interested in this game as well and would prefer to play on the En World boards. Just let me know if the game is in need of my services. Also I would like to play as either a rogue or ranger.

Kaodi

Hero
While it seems you may already have more than enough players, let me say that I would be extremely interested... Personally I have the first two Kingmaker adventures, but I think I could follow the lead of others in places where I had an idea of what was going on, and just generally keep my mouth shut. Jade Regent is also one I want to get my hands on at some point.

In any case, I am with most of the others in thinking EN World would be the preferrable site for a game.

Fenris

Adventurer
Another vote for ENWorld as well. Any off site game I have been involved with has had commitment issues, it is just harder to go to a second website and this includes me. If you decide to host the game here, I eagerly await the recruitment thread.

sunshadow21

Explorer
If you choose to run Jade Regent, count me interested. Kingmaker is fun, but I am already in a Kingmaker game, and trying to be in two versions of the same AP would just get confusing.

Remove ads