Potential Pathfinder Adventure Path Interest Check

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I know this is probably extremely bad etiquette and I apologize profusely in advance. Sorry Creamsteak just thought this would be the easiest way.

As there are a bunch of people here interested in a PF game I wish to direct you to...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/241139-dr-sis-curse-crimson-throne-ooc-beta-group.html

Where we are short a couple players (definitely a skill monkey), and are about to start a new chapter in an ongoing off and on AP.

Also you all are most welcome in my upcoming - Skull & Shackles AP. A few of you already have a place reserved. ;)

Again sorry for kipping the thread and happy gaming.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Pathfinder + AP = Good.

I'll take a look at that game you hae linked too, but I can't promise...I need to balance my load here. That said, a bunch of my games look like they're going AWOL again, so...might have some spots.

Fenris

Adventurer
Scott DeWar said:
is that why you are not too oft seen on Circvs Maximvs?

Actually I am CM a good bit. I play in two PbP games there already (thus I don't want a third site), but I am not oft seen in other parts of CM due to the behavior found there ;)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm not absent, but I really didn't hit the ground running here. Enworld is still quite choppy for me, and my notifications are not getting through my email accounts filters (which is an old problem I thought they had fixed, but apparently it's back).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
That's what I was going to say - daily check ins - with the great bunch of players about this board you can be sure that someone will be about to ask you something.

What game did you decide to run Creamsteak?

HM

Last edited:

Remove ads