Judges, is this any good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

Velmont

First Post
Dalamar said:
...though I personally don't like using class abilities as prereqs unless it's a low-level ability available to multiple classes (like Evasion).

After some thinking, I agree with Dalamar. PrC give the possibility to build a character from many source. With Wholeness of Body, it is pretty straight foward, you must be a monk of 7th level to gain access to a 10 level PrC.

So just don't put Ability requesit, or maybe something more general in the same spirit as: You must be able to heal yourself by any mean (spell, spell-like abilities, supernatural, ect...)
So, if you keep a requisit like stunning fist, that would allow let's say, a Ranger who decided to fight unarmed to be a quite good choice for that PrC, but will come later as he wouldn't be able to gain Stunning fist before lvl 8 (as you must have BAB +8 for that feat)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fuzzy said that a revision was on the way, but it's a year later and still nothing. =P What should we do with proposals like this, where the creator has disappeared or lost interest?

Even if this passes, it'll be a long, long time before any LEW character dies of old age and is reborn like a phoenix. Much longer than this thread has been sitting in limbo.

Patlin

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Fuzzy said that a revision was on the way, but it's a year later and still nothing. =P What should we do with proposals like this, where the creator has disappeared or lost interest?

There are provisions to vote it in and provisions to vote out, but no provisions to prevent Limbo. I think this is OK, since if there is renewed interest in an old proposal we can renew the discussion. If a proposal goes to limbo for lack of an advocate, so be it....

That's how I see it.

IcyCool

First Post
Patlin said:
There are provisions to vote it in and provisions to vote out, but no provisions to prevent Limbo. I think this is OK, since if there is renewed interest in an old proposal we can renew the discussion. If a proposal goes to limbo for lack of an advocate, so be it....

That's how I see it.

Perhaps a sticky post at the top of this thread for maintaining a list of limbo proposals (i.e. proposals that have yet to be passed or vetoed) would be in order? That way, if someone wants to introduce a "new" idea, they can check to see if there is already a similar proposal.

Remove ads