• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Precautions: The non-preggers kind

Xath

Moder-gator
Ok, well we need to find a good location. It would only have to be temporary, until another member of a circle could go retrieve it. And since the contingency has to be refreshed every 17 days, we can switch the location around so that the location is less likely to fall into enemy hands.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Ok, well we need to find a good location. It would only have to be temporary, until another member of a circle could go retrieve it. And since the contingency has to be refreshed every 17 days, we can switch the location around so that the location is less likely to fall into enemy hands.
Yep. Anywhere will do, as long as it's not a place that prevents teleportation (like the Palace in Hyrwl).

Xath

Moder-gator
I'm thinking more along the lines of a ditch in the middle of a forest; or in the middle of a tree (L'Aurel could woodshape to get it out). But something that rotates fairly often and is in the middle of nowhere.

Xath said:
I'm thinking more along the lines of a ditch in the middle of a forest; or in the middle of a tree (L'Aurel could woodshape to get it out). But something that rotates fairly often and is in the middle of nowhere.
What do you mean... rotates? Don't understand what you're saying...

Xath

Moder-gator
We need to refresh the contingency every 17 days. So I say we switch locations every time. That's what I mean by rotate.

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
I like the switching it up part just as an extra precaution.

It could be stone as well -Just not in a main structual wall :) May be a little to sword in the stone though.

Remove ads