Proposal: Requiring PC Approval only at the end of the adventure

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Just to make sure it's absolutely clear, the idea is to make approval required at the end of adventures. It's only required after leveling if the DM asks for it. Yes?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Well, to lawyer up:

Judge and peer review of characters shall only be mandatory in the following circumstances:
  • When the PC is created
  • When a PC concludes his association with a DM (and doesn't retire).
  • If the current DM requests it.

renau1g

First Post
Just need to tweak the second a bit to add some wording about him levelling as there are short adventures run where someone fails to gain a level. Other than that I still can't find any reason not to vote it in.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Just need to tweak the second a bit to add some wording about him levelling as there are short adventures run where someone fails to gain a level. Other than that I still can't find any reason not to vote it in.

Even if he doesn't gain a level, someone who leaves an adventure may be the proud owner of an illegal item... ;)

In that sense, yeah, it's more important to have a PC be reviewed when he leaves an adventure without gaining a level than if he gains a level without leaving the adventure.

ScorpiusRisk said:
Sorry, to clarify my last post, I would rather not vote until the proposal includes the actual language to be added to the charter

What's wrong with the language I used on my previous post?

renau1g

First Post
I think he want it in French ;)

L'examen par les pairs de juge et des caractères sera seulement obligatoire dans les circonstances suivantes :
* Quand le PC est créé
* Quand un PC conclut son association avec un DM (et ne se retire pas).
* Si le DM courant le demande.

Oh...and I APPROVE

Remove ads