Rage feats

Bront

The man with the probe
I like that. It's a little potential extra bookkeeping, but not much, since you can check previous posts. It has the potential to give you infinate rages, but that would be a long day ;)

I would adjust one thing. You should have to be consious at the time. I can see a rage saving you from going unconsious. but think of the Barb that was 5 below half to start, gets knocked unconsious, and bleeds down to -5, should he suddently wake up because his con increases and he's positive again because of a rage?

I did like the rage tree, but I think it was a bit too powerful. I think you could eventualy create one though.

Erekose13

Explorer
I agree the idea of the tree is cool, but more work would need to be done to create a balanced tree. As a start I really like this one. It reminds me of the Iron Heroes mechanics where abilities come into play every combat instead of a certain number of times per day. It sounds balanced to me. I'll hold off a bit before approving it as I'd like to hear other concerns but I'm definitely leaning towards a yes.

B4cchus

Explorer
I edited the latest proposal and added the following text:
This effect only takes place if you are currently not sleeping, dying or unconscious or the damage you receieved removes this condition (or all if you suffer from more than one of these conditions).

Erekose13

Explorer
I also like the one that you had above where a raging barbarian gets to rage longer if he continues to take damage. Can we work on that one next?

Bront

The man with the probe
I liked the cleave one without the pounce. Of course, a rage with cleave feat is pretty silly unless it does something else, otherwise, why not just get cleave?

Erekose13

Explorer
How about rend? Fighting with two weapons/two natural weapons. If you hit with both while raging you deal an extra 1d6+str in rend damage? Something like that?

Remove ads