• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ransom for Retirement (El Jefe Judging)

Findlefarb

First Post
OOC: [SBLOCK]Fenwick's statements were after the conversation with the clerk. I somehow missed that the conversation was with the clerk.[/SBLOCK]

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Hey, I guessed right then. So, current time is late morning and the conversation with the clerk continues with the party's response. Action! :)

Findlefarb

First Post
Fenwick thought for a moment and responded philosophically, "You can always get what you want, as long as you recognize what the price is."

He turned to the clerk. "But yes, being involved in stealing a caravan is very bad for business, and a great way to get thrown out of town. You're right for not hiring a scoundrel like that for your company. By the way, which company do you work for?"

SlagMortar

First Post
"I'm one of Rupert Vaneelkelen's book keepers."

You've heard of Rupert before. Bit of an eccentric character who is wealthy enough to be more concerned about acquiring the interesting than the profitable.

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Kyle pulls the leg of lamb he has been eating for breakfast from his mouth long enough to say "Should we maybe just strike out for Apple Glade, it would seem it is on our way" to his companions before cracking the almost bare bone in half and sucking the marrow from within it with loud slurping sounds.

IcyCool

First Post
"I think that we should head out for Apple Glade. If we make the trip quickly, we can be back in time to head out with Mr. Hessen. Agreed?" Deos looks around to his comrades.

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: The clerk who hired the party provided 500 gp to procure initial supplies. Please provide a markup of what is being purchased prior to leaving Orussus.

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: A wagon, five light horses, and tack for three horses should run around 446gp. That gives us three riders, and the other 3 (Tinner, are you still in?) can ride in the wagon. Deos will mention the idea to the group. If they are up for it, we'll be on our way.

Remove ads