• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk: Reloaded SOLD OUT by wide margin!!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Mercule said:
How odd...

I was just checking on another Amazon order and noticed that my RAR order (why cancel until they tell me I have to?) is marked as "shipping soon and cannot be modified or cancelled". I wonder if that means they did somehow manage to get a few or if they're about to find out they can't fulfill it.

:shrug:

Well, if I do get it, I'll be tickled.

It seems that amazon did indeed get several copies. I'm annoyed that amazon is shipping and I haven't even gotten my pre-order from WW yet. :\

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Check amazon again... Higher price, has not been released...

But i got mine and not from Amazon (#235)!

Also have two others (#237/#238)...

BadMojo

First Post
DaveMage said:
It seems that amazon did indeed get several copies. I'm annoyed that amazon is shipping and I haven't even gotten my pre-order from WW yet. :\

Has anyone rec'd a copy from WW yet? I ordered mine ages ago, and still nothing.

Omro Gamer

First Post
I placed an order for two of them at amazon for $22.04 each and received notice that they are shipping soon. One for me and one for ebay. It seems that amazon received a fair number, and is proving to be very honorable about their prices.

Mercule

Adventurer
Cergorach said:
Check amazon again... Higher price, has not been released...

Dunno, man. I see what you see in the listing. It's in the "recent orders" that it's different. They're doing something with my order.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
BadMojo said:
Suppose I'll give them a call over my lunch break. I'm hoping they didn't lose or otherwise mess up my order.

I can see my order on the WW site under my account's history, so I know they have it.

I'm just impatient. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads