Re-recruitment CLOSED for Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Graf

Explorer
ToEE is very cool. I'm probably too busy (and it looks like you've already got two good people interested).

Good to see people running the classics. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Graf said:
ToEE is very cool. I'm probably too busy (and it looks like you've already got two good people interested).

Good to see people running the classics. :)
THIS!

The classics are really great. I play in the ToH game. Happy gaming everyone!

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hm, hey Rhun, speaking of recruiting. Don't you think the Omega game could use some better long range attackers? Right now we've got what? Derin with his daggers and me with my Sais?

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Hm, hey Rhun, speaking of recruiting. Don't you think the Omega game could use some better long range attackers? Right now we've got what? Derin with his daggers and me with my Sais?

If one of you decide to leave that game, I will certainly consider recruiting for it. But you currently have six players, and I would prefer not to have any more than six per game.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Both are very cool characters both to role play and they have good combat bilities i would play either one without any adjustments taking on the challange as if you handed me a pre-gen character if you want me to join let me know and send me a link so i can read the form posts and get up to speed

Legildur

First Post
Rhun said:
If one of you decide to leave that game, I will certainly consider recruiting for it. But you currently have six players, and I would prefer not to have any more than six per game.
Hey Rhun, keep me in mind if you need a replacement player. I was going to stick my hand up for S@squatch's cleric/healer in his 'Against the Giants', but as Kurt is a healing focused cleric, I didn't want to double up on the same character type. But an archer I could be interested in.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
if you are still looking for a player, i am interested in playing the dwarf. tenitively i wish to play him as is. if a refrence as to my playing ability is desired, dire lemming and i played pbp on mortality.net in the past together. he can verify ho much of a pain in the neck good of a player i am.

Rhun

First Post
As Jerrand and S@squ@tch were the first to express interest, I'm going to offer the two spots to them...however, since they are both primarily interested in playing Coraine (but some interest in Ragnok), I'd like the two of them to chat this out and see who really wants to play who? What do you think guys?

(Also, keep in mind that I expect paladins to act paladin-y!)

Scott DeWar, I apprecite your interest, but you were just a little slower than the other guys in posting. I'll keep you in mind for a replacement player the next time around if you are still interested. Chances are someone will drop out after a couple of months. :D

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Thanks

Thanks for giving me the chance to play in your campaign I'll give over to the more experienced pbp player and he can take the paladin. The dwarf is also a vry kool character and it may be fun to start tossing throwing hammers about (with power throw) like a 4 foot baseball pitcher where should i go to re post the character(so i can get in and edit him as needed and where are the adventure threads so i can read how he was being played.

Thanks again

Remove ads