• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
In 4e, it was just a feat that would give you one selected (and limited feature of another class) - for example, assassin multiclass would give you two shrouds (assassin extra damage) and stealth proficiency. Full assassin had at will unlimited shrouds.

Bard one was good because it gave you at-will spell as an encounter power.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I started with AD&D at highschool (yes, I'm old :) ) and then the group started with GURPS which we played until after college - I skipped 3+ entirely and played 4e when it came out. Thanks to Character Builder I became quite an expert on various combinations :)
But I never played races outside those first couple of books - there were Eberron warforged and kalashtar on living eberron, others were fairy typical half-elf, dwarf and changeling on living 4e.

But I'm spamming now :)

Equipment is ready for review

Total spent is 2010 remaining 990 - I think I'll remove one healing potion and put on one magic item for 1000 just to round up.
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], how do you want to play tracking of various reagents, exotic components etc...I will RP collecting from monsters or some phenomena, assume I will re-stock in civilization as I can...

How about brewing on the go? I have to study alchemy rules some more, it seems that simple stuff takes too long at first glance (it is weekly progress and the price in silver so even 15gp item takes a week which would make 250+ potion creation too long - swift alchemy helps, but I will come with some examples when I read the rules in detail.)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Alchemists get simple weapon prof. only. Better check that again.
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], brewing is possible, but I need to see your story first. Depending on the choices, certain things might be possible, and others, not.

Story is re-posted, but the post was too long. It is now an attachment. Feel free to check it out.

I also removed Fey Thoughts - I didn't cover it in the story, just took it for Diplomacy. Solved the problem with the weapon - and now I have 3 ranks and +1 mod :)

Also, a detail: Hagadark is proud of his orc heritage, but thinks orcs need an education, self-control and they could accomplish much more. If he could only get a tribe to settle down for a generation, as mercenaries maybe, or village protectors - where they could interact with humans/humanoids without killing everything - they could create true civilization. He could be the one to start it, but needs more power first - controlling such unruly mob is hard work. And being both shaman and a chief is unheard of. So...simulacrum, charm, love potion - whatever - at some point :)

Remove ads