Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok! The backstory is really cool!

Just two things:

- I have a few ideas for a hook. I'll PM you, since a few involve story development and I don't want to spoil it for the others, lol

- You can the fae racial trait by tweaking your orc tribe a bit, making them more redcaps and less Lord of the Rings orcs. As far as orc history goes, many got absorbed by the Old Crown, and several others were destroyed. Some were influenced by dwarrf culture, others by human culture, and so on.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Dirty mind!

You could put all your items into a table, for easier checking of gold totals (and weight).

I find your lack of faith disturbing. ;)

You're no longer judging living world, it is not THAT important - I kept my math clean, you can check, but if I mess something up DM can simply take from the next treasure.

I decided not to take magic items, but to have more consumables, I have only small number of bombs and 4 first level extracts so I may need backup.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Sorry for the delay, guys! I'm back at work and I had to cook up some discussions. It took a while to do so, and I did not want to do lazy writing for you! I still owe you a story, [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], and I'm finishing it!

As for the game, well... :) Since you guys took yet another risk, you just might discover some more pieces of the puzzle.

Neurotic

Sorry for the delay, guys! I'm back at work and I had to cook up some discussions. It took a while to do so, and I did not want to do lazy writing for you! I still owe you a story,

No worries, man.

Rules question: should I record AC bonus on the character and if so, which type (for stacking purposes) is it? Natural (not stacking with Amulet of Nat Armor), deflection (not stacking with some spels), armor (not stacking with mage armor and bracers), competence, insight (rare type), luck(even rarer) or some untyped (stacks with everything) - I guess, what I'm asking is if this is permanent addition to character, type is only marginal to this :)

I think I'm done with the character, equipment is rounded with some thieves tools and more acid/fire/frost items - no poisons though. I don't plan on taking poison discoveries and between infusion, healing and familiar, I'll take non-essential discoveries before paragon level only through feats or DM fiat :(

Less than 500 gp remaining (I don't have my excel handy) - I may take formula alembic for 200, but that's it.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, guys! Working on the update! Sorry for the delay! I was waiting a bit for Jago (haven't talked to him these days). I'll post the follow-up and I'll prepare MetaVoid's inclusion!
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], I'll answer your PM soon enough!

I think they are all waiting for the result of "ring spying" :)
I'm impatient *tick* *tock* *tick* *tock*
alchemist: did I forget to disarm the bomb when I collected it?
bomb: *#$*## BOOOOMMM! *!#$#$/#
angel: here comes another forgetful one :)

Neurotic

You bet! I'm sorry I'm absent this week. I have two meetings tomorrow wih two different teams and I gotta prepare for it. My head is somewhere else and I have no idea where it is.

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

From random thread ;). We'll be waiting until next week. Hopefully it gets better after that.

Remove ads