Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Sorry it took me so long to answer, guys! But I'm finally back! Those meetings destroyed me and left me with a lot of stuff to solve, so...

Anyway, I'm here and we can continue our saga, hehe!

Please give me a shout, so I know you're all there!
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], I've reviewed your sheet once more and we're good to go! I'll include you by the start of chapter 1, as we were discussing. There'll be a message for you, asking how would you prefer to be brought into the fold!

Missed you guys!

Later!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, I'm bringing the first part to a close. I'll regroup everyone as chapter one begins, so we can include all characters, ok? We have [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] active, right? I'll keep Reynard on a safe spot for the time being. BTW, send my best regards to [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION]! All happiness to him and his new family!

I'll make the updates on weekend. I've taken these two days to plan for it and draft some stuff around! :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, guys!

Here goes the very first XP batch of the game!
Each member of our original team makes 800 xp points for approach and general interpretation.
300 xp plus for creative solutions and bold decisions!

And....

700 xp each for the death of Vradna!

Each of you makes, so far, 1800 xp points.

Onwards to chapter 1!

Later!
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]

Archon Basileus

First Post
Oh, [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], I forgot to mention that the new armor stacks with everything. The visible aspect was only evident through detect magic use. Otherwise, you still look just like you did before. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok! I've prepared a very simple map for the beginning of chapter 1. You can move anywhere you want. Marius and Morgrym start at O-22. As for Hagadark, he'll start at M-24. I'll discuss a few details through PM, not to spoil the surprise, hehehe.

Each square corresponds to something around 5 miles. Diagonal moves will be treated as in combat map (alternating single moves and double moves).

Note that for each square I'll add details. Things that are not presented in the map might be there, such as settlements, villages, farms, errant creatures, and so on. Travel speed is normal for now, meaning you can go one square per hour, roughly. Distinct terrain will change the pace, for better (roads might reduce travelling time to half or to 1/4, depending on the structure) or worse (hills and mountains might multiply such times by 2, or 4, or even more, even demanding climbing rolls).

You may use your time as you wish, introducing details for your actions and preparations as you see fit. I'll respond accordingly as the situation demands.

Also, I have placed Morgrym's and Marius' areas of origin accordingly to their backstories. Morgrym's area is the peak north of the valleys, and Marius' order is placed in the "Order of the Dragon" area. If you guys want me to change it, feel free to point the place you desire (even if it is out of the regional map). Since you may want to return to your original areas during gameplay, I decided to make them visible, in order to make this option viable and concrete. You'd be two to three weeks away from Morgrym's homestead and a month and a half (maybe more) from the Order of the Dragon, given the difficult terrain separating such areas from the rest of the region.

Ok, then. Chapter 1! I hope you guys like it!

MAP LINK: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BRQ4eidYw9IrrHnPxgfEI3X5_OerurVuAEhI-57fVXA/edit
@Neurotic @KahlessNestor @MetaVoid

On a sidenote, if anyone wants to enter the game, now it would be a good time! One spot available!

Last edited:

Remove ads