D&D 5E Recruiting a 5E DM

Brother Dave

First Post
I really need to start checking Talking the Talk more often instead of just using the shortcut to my subscriptions page.

I'm thinking seriously about starting one sometime soon - if/when I do you'll be the first to know. :) Unfortunately I just don't have enough brainpower left at the end of the day to invent campaigns out of whole cloth like I used to, so I'm looking at basing something at least loosely off a published module or path. Preferably something starting off at 1st level. I've been considering at doing a 5e conversion of Carrion Crown...or maybe using some Midgard stuff for inspiration. I'm also looking at a lot of my old 1e and 2e modules. Decisions, decisions...

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=80003]Brother Dave[/MENTION], awesome. If its an old D&D adventure, keep in mind I am reading them all in my "Let's Read Everything D&D thread" and will be running them all in my Everything D&D Ever PbP. Reading wise, I'm up to T1: Village of Hommlet.
[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION], will do.

Brother Dave

First Post
Yeah, they actually got turn based play right in that one.

I'm playing in a live ToEE game that's been running going on 4 years now. I can't imagine how long it would take PbP.

Brother Dave

First Post
Well, it doesn't help that there are 10 or so players on and off, and lately it seems we can't get together for more than about one 6 hour session a month.

Brother Dave

First Post
Yeah, I agree 5 would be ideal. You'd think we could break up into 2 groups, but with different subsets missing each session it just doesn't work out that way.

Remove ads