RECRUITING CLOSED! 4ed: The Wolfcrown

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok Libra Kell has a nice little starter to her backstory, and a pic to boot.

Anything more you may need let me know DF

HM

HM: Great work on Libra! Terrific backstory. You've been awarded a Hero Point, as you completed the backgrounds fro two NPCs. Congratulations!

To everyone: The IC thread seems to have slowed down quite a bit. If you have the opportunity, please take some time and make a post. We're at a rather open-ended crossroads in the game, so let's see what happens!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
What we need DF is some combat LOL oh and not with a Lich :erm:

And thanks for the second point one more and it's lvl up time.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Sorry, I've been distracted by the background stuff...

I don't see Thorn having much to add on any of what's gone on so far. She's not knowledgeable in magic, and nothing we've found seems to tie into Munsu or the assassination plot directly...though it might explain why Thomas betrayed us, if his reward was eternal 'life.'

I don't mind noncombat stuff, and I enjoy mysteries...it's been fun reading it. This particular mystery just happens to be one my character can't add much to. Which is fine. There'll be other times when my abilities are in the spotlight. It's all good.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No kidding! :eek:

I'm on break at work so at least it will give me time to decide how I want Torath to handle meeting a god he pays homage to.

HM

Remove ads