RECRUITING CLOSED! 4ed: The Wolfcrown

Well, yeah - let us call it 'Act I: The Accused' - part of a much larger play.

Thanks for the feedback, Shay, and I dearly hope to see more of Thorn in 'Act II: The Awakened.' Don't tell the other players, but she was one of my most favorite characters to ever work with.

That's right, folks. Wolfcrown, Chapter 2: The Awakened, coming soon to a thread near you.

Hey all, just a quick update about Chapter 2 - I'll begin the re-recruiting phase once my Dark Sun mini-campaign ends (another month, maybe).

The characters will start at level 11. You can level-up your existing character or create a new one from scratch. Sorry if this is a turn-off for you, but it's the way I've planned it from the beginning. Details on all of that will be revealed upon creation of the recruiting thread (or if you're too curious, just ask).

Any of you who played in Chapter 1 will gain automatic acceptance into Chapter 2, assuming prompt-ish reply to the new recruiting thread once it pops up. I'll be recruiting for 4 players total unless all of you want back in. In that case, we'll fill 5 spots with all of you. Make sense?

Cool. It should be interesting. In the meantime, feel free to use this thread to talk about Chapter 1, or plan ideas for Chapter 2, or just chat. I'll pop in and out every few days.

PS. In case any of you play Mutants & Masterminds, I might be starting a game of that within the next week.

Shayuri

First Post
I play M&M...even have the 3rd Edition rules now. :)

Question regarding returning characters to Chapter 2. Do we all start at level 11 regardless of any artificial leveling from Hero Points? Or do we add HP levels to that starting level of 11 to get our final level?

I think only one of us actually used HP to level, but it may come up again so I figured I'd ask. :)

Shay: In case it comes up, the base level will be 11, and HP levels will be added on top of that. I'll continue to award Hero Points, but will probably change the reward system a bit after we begin.

And are the M&M 3 rules good? I had a glance at the DCU thing and couldn't make heads or tails of it - but I'm a total noob to M&M as a whole...

Shayuri

First Post
As far as I know DF's been busy with the Season of Bones. Checking his page shows he last logged on February 6th...so it's been a little while.

To my knowledge, he hasn't started Chapter 2 of Wolfcrown yet. :(

Rathan

First Post
*peeks in and coughs softly..*

"Yes I know I bowed out without notice but my life as of late as been very very hectic. I see DF is looking to start another game up with a bit more level 'umph'... I might be interested in this if it gets off the ground, but I think I'll start slow again on ENworld one or two games at most, this game being one of the possible two :D

Remove ads