RECRUITING CLOSED! 4ed: The Wolfcrown

Phaezen

First Post
It is a fairly weighty decision, Squeal's first instinct is to attack, but something is telling it that this would be a *BAD* idea

Okay, everyone, this is the end of Chapter 1. Congratulations on a great campaign. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

If you'd like to continue the story, please let me know. I'll be setting up new threads for Chapter 2 in a few weeks or so, and any of you who wish to play will be ushered straight to the front of the line.

Any thoughts on the experience as a whole? As you know, I do love feedback and constructive criticism.

Lastly, thanks for the privilege of playing the game. It was a splendid way for me to spend some (read: lots and lots) of time in a constructive way. I hope to game again with all of you.

Shayuri

First Post
Breeee...op? That's the game?

Hee! Sorry, it's been great fun, but if that's the end, physical damage will have to be done to you. That's like...if Lost had been cancelled at the end of Season 4, without warning.

I'm willing to call it an 'adventure,' but not a 'campaign.' :)

It was a great adventure; one I enjoyed thoroughly. I look forward to playing the next adventure (Chapter 2) of the campaign very much.

Remove ads