• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruiting Fresh Again!] The Old School: 1e AD&D

Rhun

First Post
My character is basically done. All I need to do is buy some clothes and some darts. I've read a bit of the IC thread and subscribed. When will my character be introduced?

I'm guessing soon. :D If it was like introducing my PC, you just start posting. :D

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Yeah. As a side effect of people dropping in and out, I've just been retconning the action to just say that hey, you were there, or something. Unrealistic of the highest caliber, but easy and gets everyone involved instantly.

Rhun

First Post
Yeah. As a side effect of people dropping in and out, I've just been retconning the action to just say that hey, you were there, or something. Unrealistic of the highest caliber, but easy and gets everyone involved instantly.

Handwavium is a powerful substance! :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I believe OSRIC was the designated standard, so we will probagbly stick with that. Up to the dm of course.

Remove ads