[Recruiting] HUSSies Graduation Exam (Elements of Magic Revised)

The Goblin King

First Post
Particle_Man said:
So if we are all 4th level and assumed to not be adventuring for 8 more levels (or are we?) is there any downside to taking a minor bloodline?

Not really. This is more of a one-shot anyway. I have some ideas for adventures after this one but I am not sure if I would keep the same characters.

IC thread is up. If anyone is still interested in playing please introduce your character..

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1814516#post1814516

Particle_Man

Explorer
Well in that case, could I add an intermediate Fey bloodline to my character? That gives him a +2 bonus to Hide, plus Iron Will. (I could have cheezed out with Gold Dragon for better Spot, Listen, but Fey actually fits the illusiony nature of the character).

If not, I won't be heartbroken. :)

The Goblin King

First Post
Particle_Man said:
Well in that case, could I add an intermediate Fey bloodline to my character? That gives him a +2 bonus to Hide, plus Iron Will. (I could have cheezed out with Gold Dragon for better Spot, Listen, but Fey actually fits the illusiony nature of the character).

If not, I won't be heartbroken. :)

Thats fine.

Komodo

First Post
Fixed my character. Sorry about the errors.

I went and rechecked the bloodline rules in Unearthed Arcana, and it does indeed say that bloodline benefits aren't gained until the level they're listed by. However, minor bloodlines don't need to take the bloodline level until 12th. I get it now!

Particle_Man

Explorer
Um...whose turn is it, anyway? We got three at the bottom of a tower, one scaled the wall and sees a little girl (and you just gotta know that ain't right). :)

So are we waiting for the DM or are we waiting for the person at the top to signal us down below or are we waiting for me to just create the ladder and get the whole party up there?

Remove ads