Recruiting! In the Service of Cyre [4ed Eberron]

Love the new info, Shaggy. I'm excited to jump in soon!

And to WalkingDad: I'm glad you like my idea. I think we could be more of a recent friendship, having only known each other a couple years perhaps. I'm a bit mistrustful due to that, but I believe I'll be easily swayed once I've seen you in action a bit more and am given a chance to understand you.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
That's probably enough recent history for the group to be going on with. Feel free to discuss your personal relationships/opinions on the recent event's in Cyre's past.

Also, if anyone wants to connect key events to their own histories, I can add to the timeline your personal stories as well.

I'm thinking I'll keep up with this timeline as the campaign progresses.

I gathered all of this info from your histories, my ideas, The Forge of War, Five Nations, the Eberron Campaign Guide, and the Grand History of Eberron.

I am working on intro posts, unless anyone else has info they need from me.

Shayuri

First Post
An excellent question!

It would probably be easiest if there was a sort of 'default' form. We'll call that form 'Dev,' even though it's not her natural form. This shape is what the Prince thinks of when he thinks of Dev. A young man of age with him, graceful and fast of motion, with a dry sarcastic wit and overall quiet and somewhat pessimistic demeanor. This is also the form the Prince's other friends would know. The fact that Dev is a changeling is known to the royal family and Prince, but no one else, for now.

The other shapes represent more utilitarian ones, used so that he can be in the Prince's presence at times that would be inappropriate for a friend. I'll brainstorm a bit and add in specific examples shortly.

yzard

First Post
I realized I never added Thom's starting EQ and background (likely Aundarian.) I will get that rectified before EOD and get rolling in the IC thread as well.

yzard

First Post
Shaggy - I updated my initial character post with Background (Aundairian), EQ (basics, plus a tome).

Also - the EQ changed my AC and I added a note that the Human Feat I selected gives Thom a +4 to Initiative

btw, for the record, one of my class features grants all allies who can see me a +2 to initiative. i believe i've factored that into my sheet, but that might be something you would want to know.

Remove ads