(Recruiting) Kiss of Darkness--Adventure in my Homebrew Setting

Boddynock

First Post
Well, too late now, I suppose.

And yes, I did get the stats wrong when I assigned them - but they are corrected in the character profile.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
Cool, sounds good--we can work it out by e-mail if you want to keep it secret :] Since you weren't okayed, I'll okay you now to roll again. Thanks, Keia!

Yeah background and stuff should be by e-mail. Here is the approved roll!

17, 15, 14, 14, 12, 12

I think that's the first time I've had more even rolls than odd on invisible castle.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Yeah background and stuff should be by e-mail. Here is the approved roll!

17, 15, 14, 14, 12, 12

I think that's the first time I've had more even rolls than odd on invisible castle.

Keia
And those are a good set for a Telepath, methinks (41 PB that have been assigned very nicely--perhaps the only better assignment even if you could have done it yourself would have been to bump the 15 down to 14 and maybe a 12 to 11 in exchange for an 18)--IC likes you now :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Legildur said:
Rystil,

Are Flaws and Traits acceptable to you?
Traits I may accept case-by-case if I think it helps make an interesting concept, but I don't allow Flaws--well to be more specific, I would be happy to allow you to take a Flaw, but I don't allow bonus feats for taking them ;) :lol: I was actually convinced that I shouldn't allow Flaws by playing with a GM that did--my character took three Flaws and had 8 feats at first level (if you count Alertness from her Psicrystal) :uhoh:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
And those are a good set for a Telepath, methinks (41 PB that have been assigned very nicely--perhaps the only better assignment even if you could have done it yourself would have been to bump the 15 down to 14 and maybe a 12 to 11 in exchange for an 18)--IC likes you now :D
Yeah, I might have assigned it a little bit different, but that will be handled at 4th and the rest.

E-mail sent!

Keia

Legildur

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Traits I may accept case-by-case if I think it helps make an interesting concept, but I don't allow Flaws--well to be more specific, I would be happy to allow you to take a Flaw, but I don't allow bonus feats for taking them ;) :lol: I was actually convinced that I shouldn't allow Flaws by playing with a GM that did--my character took three Flaws and had 8 feats at first level (if you count Alertness from her Psicrystal) :uhoh:
LOL! I was thinking maybe one Flaw and one Trait that complemented one another. But no biggy.

Remove ads