• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting: Rowaini Musketeers--One for All and All for One!

unleashed

First Post
Fenris said:
You should have gotten a massage as well. :)
Why? I'm quite relaxed, just irritated at being stuck with a consolidation which both reduced my fun, and proved to be completely unnecessary. Heck, I could probably have wrapped things up with Gabriel, before you were finished with Tristan. ;)

Of course if that consolidation had been posted AFTER everyone else was finished, I'd not have worried about it, as I'm quite happy to wrap things up if we need to move on (as Rystil well knows from previous games). :D

unleashed

First Post
Rystil, I don't know if you missed it, as we posted at the same time, but my last post (#234) is awaiting a reply. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you weren't intentionally delaying things so the other could catch up a little. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Rystil, I don't know if you missed it, as we posted at the same time, but my last post (#234) is awaiting a reply. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you weren't intentionally delaying things so the other could catch up a little. :)
Parallel processing. I started yours first and ended it last because it was longest.

unleashed

First Post
Well, we've all posted, now if only Rystil could find a little time to reply. ;)

Hyacinthe #294, Gabriel #300, Tristan #301, Jacen #302.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads