• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Returning to the campaign

BSF

Explorer
OK, summer is coming toward an end. Turnout for gaming during the summer has been spotty at best. These things happen as everyone adjusts to work schedules and the like. But with the new semester kicking off for some of you, I am wondering how many people will still be able to game on a regular basis.

So a few questions. You can answer them in the thread, or you can email me. Your preference. Sage is in Europe, so he won't be replying. But I already chatted with him the other day.

I would like to resume the main campaign in September. I am thinking we will run that campaign, or the secondaries, just about every other week. How many of you are interested and able to resume the campaign?

The Agents of the Gods campaign will run concurrently about once a month from September onward. How many of you are at least tentatively interested in playing in that campaign?

Right now, I am still planning on taking 1 week a month off.

If you are going to be too busy to be able to commit, that's fine. No pressure. It's a game after all. But knowing in advance allows me to plan for the situation. So please let me know.

Kultar

First Post
Now that I have been put on graveyard shift I should be able to play for a while until the day that we get trucks in changes and when that happens I will have to see what days I get assigned to. But until that happens I am up for playing every chance I have.

BSF

Explorer
Hmm, I suppose there is another question to consider.

As you may or may not recall, the Ternell Complex is a good place to swap out characters if you want. If somebody is unhappy/bored with the PC, pitch me your replacement idea.

Tormal

First Post
Everyone,

I haven't, obviouisly, been on lately because we don't currently have internet access anymore. As for gaming though, I'm all for it when ever we actually play. But, until I get the internet back i'll need somone to let me know if and when we are playing. I'm interested in any of the campaigns and don't currently have any intention to dump Tormal :). I'm looking forward to advancing our secondary campaign a little too! Anyway, let me know.

Brandon

Any campaign, any Friday, and I'm there.

I am also thinking about switching characters. not mine though. I am going to have Brandon get rid of Tormal and bring in a cool character.

Tormal

First Post
That will fly the day you get through a campaign without dying as many times as there are hairs on your head! -Biatch!

.... Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :)

BSF

Explorer
Well it looks like we have Tormal, Kind and Deigh for sure. Tyrm is good unless Mike's schedule changes. So let's hope his schedule doesn't change.

I have a friend that might be interested in joining us. I will be checking with him to see what his interest level and time availability is. He is a great guy so it should be fun.

I am also shopping around for folks to occasionally make guest appearances. I will let them play various NPCs. Some of those NPCs might be allies, others might be enemies, and yet others might be hard to figure out.

Kultar

First Post
I am pretty sure that my dad still wants to play. In fact he has been asking me to get some information about two angelic/celestial things from you dave.

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
. I am thinking we will run that campaign, or the secondaries, just about every other week. How many of you are interested and able to resume the campaign?
Wait, do you really mean 'every other week?' As in play one friday, take the next one off? Then Agents of the Gods once a month? So it would look something like:

1st week: Primaries/Secondaries
2nd week: Agents of the Gods
3rd week: Primaries/Secondaries
4th Week: Off

Of course 2 and 4 could be swapped, or 1 and 3 could be swappedf with 2 and 4.

Basically, depending on how my schedule goes, I might just play the primaries/secondaries. Every other week would worka little better for me, I think. We'll see next week, when I get back to school.

BSF

Explorer
That's the basic premise, though it may vary somewhat. I suppose it could even be 1,3,2,4 if we got wacky one month. Or if we were in the middle of *something big* and wanted to have back-to-back sessions. But I need to determine some of the history of the campaign world. My choices were to mini-campaign it, or have an entirely different group of players handle the Agents of the Gods. I decided to mini-campaign it.

Remove ads