• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Returning to the campaign

I have been playing a campaign with two of my roommates. They have both been playing for quite a few years and would definitely be interested in playing an npc or joining the party.

BSF

Explorer
Brian, let's talk on that a little more next time you are over. I already have a few potential guest players lined up, but more is hardly ever a bad thing.

injuredwyvern

First Post
I still plan on playing too. Friday nights are open for me all the time. Unfortunately, I no longer have internet access either so I'm probably gonna be out of the loop for awhile. Someone can just gimme a call though if I need to know something.

BSF

Explorer
Chris,
if you have a wireless connection, do not underestimate the value of free internet locations. Flying Star has free internet. There are two libraries in town that have internet. Taylor Ranch, and Cherry Hills. The Taylor Ranch location is accessible from outside the library and I know it is left on overnight. The Arby's at Montano and the freeway also has free internet. There are others as well.

injuredwyvern

First Post
Yeah I've seen a few places around with wireless hookups. I can sometimes pickup connections from my backyard, but its kinda hit or miss. I'll be trying though.

Remove ads