• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Revised monk

Kerrick

First Post
Almost done! I made a bunch of minor changes:

Mountain Style: Dropped Indomitable and made it a feat that grants a +2 bonus vs. bull rush, overrun, and trip attacks. They gain a bonus at Master level anyway (Rooted in the Earth) so it was kind of superfluous.

Sea Style: Added the last missing feat. Changed the "wear down resistance" ability to Relentless Waves, and the "wear down hardness" ability to Ice Shatters Rock. Named the last ability Whirlpool (not a great choice, but I wanted to keep the water-based theme for naming, and it was the best I could come up).

Sun Style: Revised the feat list. Dropped Imp. Disarm as an Acolyte ability. Added Rushing Flames at Initiate level (identical to Mountain Style Avalanche). Added name to Master level ability, Explosive Fury.

I had really hoped to come up with two minor abilities, but it's freaking hot here and it's melting my brain. :( I'm sure I'll get something soon (within a few days, a week at most).

Kerrick

First Post
Gods above, I didn't realize that I'd started this three months ago. :eek:
Anyway, it is, for all intents and purposes, done - I'm missing an Acolyte-level ability for the Mountain style, but everything else is there, so I've posted a finished version (rtf format) to the first post. Thank you all for your advice, input, criticism, and commentary. Now, someone playtest this thing! :D

Remove ads