• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Revolution!, Part I

Jemal

Adventurer
Aprils giggle trickles out as she moves outside, carrying her small sack of stuff. "it will be good to finally do something against those beastly baddy boys." She picks whichever horse seems to like her most.

OOC: New page. woohoo

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
As those of you who are waiting outside lounge around at the building, Riltyn hurriedly runs out of the building, and heads towards another somewhere in the distance.

As those who went to gather their equipment return, a small group of horses, led by a short halfling, arrive. Each of you manage to find a horse that more or less meets what you're looking for in a mount.

Once you are all mounted, the halfling points west. "Head that way," He says. "Around fifty miles due west are the next batch of horses."

"Good luck," He says, then heads into the building that Riltyn instructed you in.

dpdx

Explorer
Padraic takes the reins, says a quick "He-ah!", and his horse bolts westward into the distance, keeping pace with the others.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Storm Arrow gathers the reins of the steed and ensures everything is currently where it should be, then sets off with the others. Head west fifty miles . . . .hmmm, not very specific. I bet that was on purpose, in case something happens to us.

OCC: Do we have others traveling with us other than the 5 PCs (Storm Arrow, Padraic, April, Rylanar, Urthadar) at this point? We have no Ranger (to guide us) or Cleric (to heal us)

Jemal

Adventurer
As the Halfling is about to turn to leave, April blows him a kiss "Thank you, kind one, for the luck" She then turns and speaks to her horse. "I'll call you whisper, is that ok?" And mounts the horse, heading off after Padraic

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Journey through the Plains

You set off into the distance, riding your horses easily. You don't push them very hard, but neither do you take a leisurely pace.

You travel through the countryside with relative ease, finding a fresh batch of horses roughly every fifty miles in what passes for a straight line across the plains.

The sun glides across the sky as you cross the plains, and eventually you find a batch of horses that is guarded by a young human.

"Hello, Dralin 18." He says gruffly, leading the horses to you. "From here, you are to travel twenty miles north, and then fives miles west. You will find yourselves on a small hill, surrounded on the northwest side by thick trees. You will dismount there, and head through the copse. On the other side, a small distance away, will be the Ashkian compound."

"Do you need me to explain that again?" He asks, letting the reins of the fresh horses drop. "Or do you have all that?"

dpdx

Explorer
"Aye, 20 north, 5 west, on the hill, through the copse. I think we've got it."

Padraic takes a fresh horse, and sets off to the north.

Urthadar shakes his head, "It almost feels like we were following some kind of treasure map with all these directions and only roughly knowing our destination."

Remove ads