Revolution!, Part I

dpdx

Explorer
Padraic, ever ready, gathers up his pack and follows Storm Arrow. As he walks behind her, he starts to sing, softly:

"Lay me dooown...
the cold, cold grund...
Where afore...
Free men ha'e gonn..."

Last edited:

GoldenEagle

First Post
"ah the stories...No I heard no such stories last night. I, too, love the grand stories of the oak. Have you heard why Dralin 18 has finally been called forth? It seems as though we will no wait, but join in the fight."

Rylandar smiles at the contemplation of ousting the oppressive regime from power...it will happen soon.

GE

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
You gather around the fire and the pot, and the sun slowly rises above the trees.

As you lounge around, waiting and chatting, a young elf jogs over to you. "Dralin 18?" He asks. "Riltyn needs to see you now, as there's been a slight change in plans."

"I can answer any questions you have on the way." He says, then turns. He doesn't walk away, but he is standing as though he expects you to walk with him.

dpdx

Explorer
Padraic stops singing his dirge, and turns to follow the elf. He listens intently to Urthadar's question, and any answers that may follow.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Storm Arrow looks to the others around her and gets up to follow the elf. She checks her equipment and ensures her bow is ready for travel. Until she had any information about what her assignment was, there were no questions but one: how long can til we get in the field?

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
The elf nods at the question. "A good one." He says. "There has been a... mishap. Dralin 16 was captured on a routine sabotage mission. They were in Alistar - the capital of Ashk - and were captured. They've been sent to a prison complex just south of the Ashk Woods. Your job is to get there, release them, and get out - before they are interrogated. Hence the need for haste."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Storm Arrow speaks up for a question, "Is there any evidence they were compromised before this sabotage mission?"

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Not that we are aware of." The elf says in response to Storm Arrow's question. "They were caught in the middle of the attempt. It was a magical facility, so they could have been scryed upon... but we aren't certain at this time. And we won't be certain until we can talk to them."

Remove ads