Revolution!, Part I

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Padriac, dear, you know I always leave my share of the meat to you," Storm Arrow says as she lays yet another arrow into her bow. "Have you heard what the meeting is to be about today? Do you think we'll get into the field?"

Determination and focus come over her face as Storm Arrow takes careful aim, then fires off several shots in sequence - all striking the target.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Did a little more work on my character, only need to finish the background (Which I'm doing now).

IC:
April Laughingleaf, the beautiful dryad, approached from the woods where she spent each night, stepping lightly towards the gathering, eating some fresh berries she had just picked.
"Of course he is, Urthadar" She spoke, Her voice like the sound of a fresh spring breeze blowing through the trees "Would you really want him any other way?" She smiled at them, and sat nearby to finish her meal.

dpdx

Explorer
"Aye, I think we finally get to kill the Ashkians!," Padraic exclaims between spoonfuls of soup. Padraic finishes his stew in short order, then smiles as the rest of his "family" comes out to the practice field.

"Good marrnin', April! Sleep well, did ya?" Padraic greets the other "fine lass".

"Oi, Urthadar!" Padraic nods in the general direction of the 'cook.'
"Be careful, lad. That one's not right in the head," pointing at his own for emphasis.

"YaAH-ha-ha-ha-haaah!"

With a smile on his face, Padraic will continue to watch Storm Arrow practice, applauding politely each time she hits the target.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
A few around the pot glance at Urthadar when he asks if any know of what is going on this morning, though all but one - a young human male - quickly returns to their meal.

"Haven't heard 'bout anything," The one who didn't return to his food says. "...have you?"

GoldenEagle

First Post
Rylanar glance around the group, smiling and nodding hello to his companions as he strides into camp. Upon hearing of the meeting and expecting to finally be utilized in this fight against evil, he has packed his things.

"Greetings all" the sinuous dryad sits and begins to eat. "It seems as though we may finally prove our worth" he comments lightly laughing.

This group will surely prove itself far stronger than our superiors think

GE

Jemal

Adventurer
April bounces over gleefully to Rylanar, greeting the other Dryad with great cheer "Hiya, Rylanar! did the trees tell you any new stories last night? The ones I was with were younger and didn't have any grand tales, but they were friendly." She glances around, changing mood and topic like a leaf changing direction in a swift morning breeze "Hey, does anybody know when the meeting thingy is s'posed to be?" she asks.

"Well the meeting is supposed to be at noon. As for it's content; I don't have a clue either. My best guess is also that we are finally getting some assignment. We've been in training for a long time now, so it's the most natural reason."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
April gets a few odd looks from a few of those around the fire, when she mentions a 'meeting', but they are soon called off by an instructor.

After a few minutes, only those of Dralin 18 are left around the fire.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Storm Arrow will gather up her equipment from the target yard and mention to Padraic, "Come, Padraic, I believe our time is at hand."

Storm Arrow will head over the the campfire and wait with the others.

Remove ads