RGA1 - Daylight Robbery (Salix? Judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
rgordona said:
IN LONDON

The man behind the desk frowns at his companion or Ms Green its hard to tell which, "There's no need to be so rude." before turning back to Paladin "You must forgive my brother, he can be very uncouth. If you take a seat over by the filing cabinet I am sure we can get all this sorted out in no time. Oh and I did not mean time alone with Ms Green, what do you think we are, I meant time alone with her computer."

The man’s voice takes on an imploring tone as he focuses on the struggling woman "Now, Ms Green, the password please. I do not want you to come to harm.”
[Sblock=ooc]Control of Ms Green is with you so feel free to have her try and escape or meekly give up the password or whatever. (Those aren't decisions I want to make)[/sblock]
OOC: Sorry so long since posting. Kinda crazy schedule lately.

Ms. Green gets mad and does her best to free herself from the thug holding her. She tries to stomp on his foot or shin, elbow him in the ribs, or whatever else to break his hold. If she succeeds, she moves towards Paladin or to get out the door if she can.

Paladin, seeing her taking maters into her own hands positions himself to use his Interpose feat and take upon himself any attack directed towards Ms. Green by the thug she's trying to escape from. Hopefully she frees herself or the thug attacks her some to keep her in line so Paladin can Interpose. If she can get free or Paladin Interposes and takes and attack, then he'll attack. I'll post that next after I see what happens with this first.

rgordona

Explorer
IN LONDON

Ms Green - Grapple escape (2) (1d20+2=18)

The goon behind Ms Green appears to have little more than a hand on her shoulder: she struggles mightily and is again close to escape but it is as though invisible bands restrain her and she remains a captive. "Keep still" he growls at her before adding to his partner, "Shoot the knight. That will show her we're serious."

The man behind the desk slowly raises his gun, more like a sci-fi blaster than a regular pistol, and points it at Paladin, "Come on Ms Green, we really don't want to hurt anyone. Please just tell us the password."

rgordona

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Bump the thread. I will say that Martin will find that there is nothing magical about the necklace if and when he examines it, just in case that is what was holding the story up.[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
LONDON

Paladin finally decides to force the issue... "Ms. Green, I'm taking you out of here. If they want to stop me they will have to shoot me I suppose."

OOC:He moves to get a good grip on her and start dragging her towards the door not carring if the other man won't let go. He will drag them both along and Ms. Green will put her muscle into helping him as well. Between the two of them, they should be able to slowly make their way to the door. If the nearby man attacks to stop him, Paladin will quick draw Excalibur and return the attack. If the man at the desk shoots, then we'll get to test out Paladin's shield powers finally and see if he can reflect or redirect the shot.

Velmont

First Post
"Fine. The robbery is planned for the end of the week. it's gives us some times to find more information on who want to take it and to stop him. Once Martin finish his investigation, we will leave you to your work. We might come back if we have mroe questions. We will also keep a look on the necklace. If anything suspicious should happen, or if you have more infromation to gives us, you can contact me. Her my cell number." tells Sergeant, giving his cell phone number on a paper.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"There is no magic at work here. Of course, there could be technological or other factors, but we are outside my area of expertise, so I cannot provide anything useful--we will have to turn to one of the others. The best I can do for you is probably just to Scry on the ones we saw, when the time comes. I regret that I can't help more, but I'm just learning this stuff, so please bear with me!"

rgordona

Explorer
[Sblock=Pheonix]I think grabbing Ms Green is a grapple even if she doesn't resist. So Paladin will not be able to use his shield (no dodge bonus while in a grapple (he will have already used his standard action this round as well.) Still want to try and drag her out?[/sblock]

IN LEEDS

Akbar takes the proffered card and pockets it. "Thank you gentlemen, for the warning and for the protection. I appreciate it." He says looking very relieved, "Now if you have no more questions Lucy will show you out. Or feel free to look around if you want."

Akbar heads back into his work shop taking the necklace with him and leaving the Resolutes in the front of the shop with Lucy.

Velmont

First Post
"Thank you. Martin." Sergeant get out of the buidling. once outside, he walks slowly toward the car. "I would like you to spy on Akbar, lucy and teh necklace on a regular basis. The best would be to have a look at the three 24h hours a day, but as you are alone to be able to do that, I would like you to do what you can."

rgordona

Explorer
<bump>

OOC:
You guys are driving, I think Sergeant, Martin, Clay and Flux are all back together walking back to the car.

Paladin is Fighting in Ms Green's office.

Remove ads