Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Voadam

Legend
If any of the other players wouldn't mind looking over my PC to see if you have any recommendations. I assumed the storm mage would cover the evocation-type spells, where my PC focuses more on controlling.

Controlling? You can't even learn charm person, all you can control are your summoned critters.

;)

Web and grease do a fine job of terrain control, too bad half the wall spells are evocations.

The eternal identifyer is a neat item, I've come to hate the necessity of the identify spell more and more. So I take it an eternal wand in general does something 1x/day.

CB, your giving this whole flight from the Temple Dungeon a very Warhammer/WH40K feel with the intense fear from the priest. I'm enjoying it.:)
While I've never had the good fortune to play WH40K, I can say that I too am enjoying playing the scaredy-cat anti-hero at the moment. I mean, who the hell would actually be BRAVE in the face of such wicked altars, heat, and trolls?

With nothing to actively fight at the moment (and thus nothing to spur Aeron on to the necessity of temporary bravery), I figure fear would set in.

renau1g

First Post
By controlling I meant in the 4e terms of controlling, sorry, causing status effects and terrain modification, with a healthy dose of summon spells.

Edit: Eternal Wand - 2/day - Cast Identify as a 1st level wizard

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
The eternal identifyer is a neat item, I've come to hate the necessity of the identify spell more and more. So I take it an eternal wand in general does something 1x/day.

Except that it is a wasted item, since I pretty much allow for free identification of items in my games.

Remove ads