Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
I'll get the next IC post up today. I need to get some fertilizer on my lawn before it rains again, and get some house cleaning done...but I'll work the post in somehow. :)

Feel free...if you want to post an action for Aeron, you have a few hours before I post. :)
Looks like I missed Rd 3. I will join in for Rd 4 this evening. I will be at work this morning, and then this afternoon will be at a job interview, so day-time posting is right out for me today.

Thanks for the opportunity to re-join the game. I'll catch up with you guys after supper tonight. B-)

Rhun

First Post
Looks like I missed Rd 3. I will join in for Rd 4 this evening. I will be at work this morning, and then this afternoon will be at a job interview, so day-time posting is right out for me today.

Thanks for the opportunity to re-join the game. I'll catch up with you guys after supper tonight. B-)

Sounds good. Just to rehash, in case you haven't read through the latest IC posts, the group is trying to flee from 4 trolls. Which, they would have none were there, IF they would have actually read the IC posts. ;)

If it makes anyone feel better, the wizard Falrinth just sprung his trap (the same one you fell into) on the ALPHA party, and they are now talking about the possibility of it becoming a TPK. LOL.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam has a memory like a steel trap, it would seem! :D

And the willingness to read back through old threads to verify my recollections. :)

In pbp games I find I can be great at figuring out plots and making connections that would fly by me in tabletop games thanks to having the details available again for viewing. Sometimes it is a sea of details that is all a wash but sometimes it works really well.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Sounds good. Just to rehash, in case you haven't read through the latest IC posts, the group is trying to flee from 4 trolls. Which, they would have none were there, IF they would have actually read the IC posts. ;)

If it makes anyone feel better, the wizard Falrinth just sprung his trap (the same one you fell into) on the ALPHA party, and they are now talking about the possibility of it becoming a TPK. LOL.

Bah, Falrinth. :rant: Although I did enjoy the old-school calculus of Falrinth's power level, and Ciaran's response to the "demon."

And, I suppose, how the events really drove a wedge between Shoon and Ciaran, too.

Remove ads