Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
Sorry for the delays everyone. The last week was much busier than I had originally expected. Will work to get the game back on track tonight and tomorrow.

I need a character sheet for Aeron that I can edit. Do you mind if I make a new post at the bottom of the Rogue's Gallery, with a copy and paste of what Dichotomy has for Aeron?

Voadam

Legend
Aid another for the win! I was really tempted for my aid another action to simply turn to Deren and snarl "Find it quick." increasing his efficacy through sheer will power and imposition of my will on the universe.:)

Rhun

First Post
Aid another for the win! I was really tempted for my aid another action to simply turn to Deren and snarl "Find it quick." increasing his efficacy through sheer will power and imposition of my will on the universe.:)

That would have worked as well! Next time we level up, dogmoon may have to add a few ranks in search to Deren!

Rhun

First Post
Guys, I just want to apologize for the slow pace, thus far. I'm kind of in a lethargic rutt right now when it comes to posting. Bear with me though, and things should turn around soon.

Remove ads