Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
I'm glad someone is. Everyone else seems to have disappeared. I might need to recruit some new blood into this game.

Voadam

Legend
Returning from vacation the work always piles up more than I expect. I'm slowly reading through my games and getting back up to speed now.

Rhun

First Post

You and Strahd seem to be the only ones posting of late, and Strahd's schedule is quite hectic I know. With Voadam back, that makes three of you. And Dog Moon and IVV have both been on in the last day or two, but haven't posted. So I'm not sure what's up there.

I really think I am going to need to recruit another player to inject some life in the game. :) I'm thinking asking either Renau1g or Scott Dewar, as they are both regular and dedicated posters. What do you all think?

I know Scott DeWar from another board, a long time back. You're right in your assumption that he is a frequent poster. My issue is that he doesn't take the time to spell and his grammar is horrible. If you can stomach those two things, more power to you. :) Renau1g was, I thought, too full up on games to add more (you, however, are likely to know better about his schedule because my contact with renau1g is minimal).

Have you considered combining Alpha and Omega groups and just running one game? Not having read the Alpha threads, I don't know how far apart we are in terms of location within the dungeon and PC level, but combining groups might make for an interesting time (and might additionally serve up the injection of vitality that Omega seems to need). Just a thought.

Remove ads