Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
I know Scott DeWar from another board, a long time back. You're right in your assumption that he is a frequent poster. My issue is that he doesn't take the time to spell and his grammar is horrible. If you can stomach those two things, more power to you. :)

Are you sure it is the same Dewar? I mean, it seems likely, but I haven't noticed that in the games I'm in with him. Maybe I should look closer, as grammar and spelling are big pet peeves of mine.

IRenau1g was, I thought, too full up on games to add more (you, however, are likely to know better about his schedule because my contact with renau1g is minimal).

Renau1g is probably my first choice. And I think I could probably "coerce" him into the game.

Have you considered combining Alpha and Omega groups and just running one game? Not having read the Alpha threads, I don't know how far apart we are in terms of location within the dungeon and PC level, but combining groups might make for an interesting time (and might additionally serve up the injection of vitality that Omega seems to need). Just a thought.

I had considered it, but you've taken such completely different routes through the Temple, I'm not sure it is doable at this point. They are a level higher, and have cleared probably half the Temple dungeons already, and so are a good deal further ahead of your group. Plus, combining would give me 11+ players, which is a bit too much for me to handle in a single game. :D

Are you sure it is the same Dewar?
If the individual you have in mind uses the screen name Scott DeWar, then yup, it's the same guy I know. He's contacted me via PM here on EN World to touch base, plus he just joined Malvoisin's new game that I'm in. That said, while I do admit that crappy grammar and spelling are also pet peeves of mine, I wouldn't drop out just because Scott joined. Like I said, he is a dedicated poster. :)

Rhun

First Post
I'm here, I've just been VERY swamped at work. I'll be out for the next week, but with any luck I'll be here more regularly again.

Yeah, I actually knew you had a lot of RL stuff going on too. Its all good. I'm not faulting anyone for lack of posting, was just thinking I'd like to add someone who can post frequently to keep the game moving when everyone else is slow.

renau1g

First Post
Hello all,

With recent games I'm in dropping by the wayside, I'm happy to say I've got some more availability and Rhun asked me if I was interested, I jumped at it. I'll be looking over the threads to get a feel for the group and put together something that I hope works well with the team.

renau1g

First Post
Rhun,

What are your thoughts on a summoner-focused mage?

Also, what are the guidelines for PC creation? I didn't see them in the RG.

Rhun

First Post
What are your thoughts on a summoner-focused mage?

As long as you manage your summons, and post all relevent data so I don't have to look them up, I'm totally cool with it.

Also, what are the guidelines for PC creation? I didn't see them in the RG.

Standard, except for 37 point buy and average (round up all dice) hit points.

Oh, and if you use something from some crazy overpowered book, you'd best run it by me first.

Remove ads