Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - ATTENTION PLAYERS!

Rhun

First Post
Just a little FYI...I planned on getting everything updated over the weekend, and then: no EN World. Sorry guys. I'm going to try to get caught up tonight and tomorrow. I'm out of town Thursday through Tuesday, and I am determined to have the next IC post up by then.

Rhun

First Post
Just an FYI guys: Until the site is operating close to normal speed, I can't continue moving this game along effectively. It is just to much work to sit here and try to update over and over again when a post times out. As soon as things are back to normal I will get the game going again.

Rhun

First Post
Wow...whatever just happened, this site is suddenly responding better than it has in months and months and months. Not sure if it will stick, but if it does, I will be getting my games back on track over the next several days.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah, I haven't been able to access the site for a while. I can't even remember how long it's been. Even when that error message left and EnWorld loaded, it took like 10 minutes for a single page to load. Seems to be working just fine now.

Dog Moon needs his EnWorld fix, Paizo and WoTC sites just aren't cutting it for me, though the Pathfinder RPG stuff is interesting.

Deren is waiting to see if he hears anything at the door(s) before doing anything else, btw.

Rhun

First Post
Looks like Morrus hired someone who fixed things up. This is the fastest EN World has run for me in YEARS! :D

Remove ads