Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Voadam

Legend
If the Prophet falls, heroically holding off the trolls for example while we escaped, I could envision Jinx returning from his Pelorian pilgrimage having multiclassed into a cleric after his inspiration/conversion by Aeron. A multiclassed cleric mage with some healing items (cure light wand at least) could fill our needed healer role while possibly headed towards mystic theurge path.

Rhun

First Post
That could always work too, Voadam. Of course, time in game that has passed since Jinx' disappearance is what...maybe a week? I don't even think he would have had time to reach Greyhawk yet. :)

On that note, do you want me to recruit a 6th? I have someone who is interested. Just not sure what role you need, with CB taking over Aeron.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I've not seen him post on EN World at all since his disappearance. Have you noticed him posting?

No, but then again, I haven't spent anywhere near as much time posting as I used to back in the day. I rarely do anything outside of my two pbp games and the Hivemind thread [an Off-Topic Forum where we sort of just hang out and chat about random stuff] anymore.

So I wouldn't have noticed if he stopped on EnWorld altogether or not, which is why I asked. :)

Rhun

First Post
Nope, I haven't seen him. Though admittedly, my own time spent outside of Playing the Game and Talking the Talk is fairly minimal.

Remove ads