Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Welcome back, CB! It'll be great to have you!

If Aeron "martyrs" himself while we escape (gah, first Shoon, now Aeron), we'll at least be good for another day, and it would be a great time for Jinx to come in. We're definitely able to accept another character.

Ciaran's still the creepy blaster (how did I ever make him so unlikable?)--If I can get 5th, though, that's Fireball and Lightning Bolt, helping that balance of power out.

Sir Merrick and Zirat are our excellent yin-and-yang melee defenders. Aeron and/or Jinx can fill the Cleric/Healer/Fixer-Upper of the group, and Deren is our sneaky rogue.

If we need anything, (who am I kidding, we need all the help we can get) I think it's an archer/striker/second sneak type character.

Actually, I also want to figure out how Ciaran should best support the group. I've been working on his blaster credentials, but quite often it doesn't seem to be enough? Maybe it's just a level thing at this point?

Rhun

First Post
Actually, I also want to figure out how Ciaran should best support the group. I've been working on his blaster credentials, but quite often it doesn't seem to be enough? Maybe it's just a level thing at this point?

Blaster mage's are only semi-effective at lower levels. As they gain level's, they become much more effective. At least, that's my opinion. :)

I want to see little Jinx lift the trap door with the Ogre corpse on it ... why do I have the feeling Jinx will not see us anymore. Not because he is far away ... because we are doomed!!

I can imagine a *NEW* group that is coming all the way from Hommlet to rescue our dead bodies.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Blaster mage's are only semi-effective at lower levels. As they gain level's, they become much more effective. At least, that's my opinion. :)

Yeah, it's the whole Fireball-and-Lightning-Bolt thing, I'm sure. Honestly, I've always been of the opinion that those two spells are the biggest game-changers around.

Remove ads