Rhun's OLD Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) -CLOSED

Leif

Adventurer
As of today I have added Complete Champion to my repretoire of books, in case anyone has any future aspirations that might lie in that direction. :)
I think I've got that one around here, somewhere..... :) If Trev can stay alive long enough, maybe he'll do something along those lines. On a related note, he's thinking very strongly about progressing as a fighter more for a couple of levels. :)

Rhun

First Post
I think I've got that one around here, somewhere..... :) If Trev can stay alive long enough, maybe he'll do something along those lines. On a related note, he's thinking very strongly about progressing as a fighter more for a couple of levels. :)

Obviously, I'm not one to tell you what to do with your PC...but that would leave the party very "fighter heavy" and extremly light on the skill side of things. Just a thought.

Leif

Adventurer
Obviously, I'm not one to tell you what to do with your PC...but that would leave the party very "fighter heavy" and extremly light on the skill side of things. Just a thought.
Hmmm, maybe just one more fighter level? I gotta have more hit points! I may switch off, a fighter level, then a rogue level, the a fighter level, and so on. Except that I'm not sure how far we'll get, so I'll probably be lucky to get one more level of each class. *sigh*

I don't know! I just want to stop almost dying all the time! The party is left 'skill-light' when Trev's unconscious, too!

Rhun

First Post
Hmmm, maybe just one more fighter level? I gotta have more hit points! I may switch off, a fighter level, then a rogue level, the a fighter level, and so on. Except that I'm not sure how far we'll get, so I'll probably be lucky to get one more level of each class. *sigh*

The game is on 3 years...and I don't plan on going anywhere as long as I have PCs that are still interested in playing.

I don't know! I just want to stop almost dying all the time! The party is left 'skill-light' when Trev's unconscious, too!

You've just got to be more cautious. Melee combat against ogres isn't for the light of heart. Doesn't he have a longbow? He could hold back while Ragnok and Coraine fight the close fight.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
You've just got to be more cautious. Melee combat against ogres isn't for the light of heart. Doesn't he have a longbow? He could hold back while Ragnok and Coraine fight the close fight.
Let the meat-shields be meat-shields.

BTW, Rhun: This thread is long over 1000 posts. Probably time to fork.

Leif

Adventurer
The game is on 3 years...and I don't plan on going anywhere as long as I have PCs that are still interested in playing.
Cool! Leifyboy Likes!
I told Trev that, and you know what he said to me??? He said, "Longbows are for Elves and Pu*****, and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference!"

Rhun

First Post
Let the meat-shields be meat-shields.

BTW, Rhun: This thread is long over 1000 posts. Probably time to fork.

Yeah, I've been putting it off. Since they don't have the "download thread" option anymore, I really don't have anyway of archiving this. Nothing easy anyway.

Scotley

Hero
I'll be taking a little vacation starting early in the morning. Please npc Verdis as needed. I may get a chance to post, but not much until Thursday night.

Remove ads