• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's OLD Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) -CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
Hrhhh? Ruh ro Raggy!

Sorry, last I saw it was the promise of more infor. Didn't see the new update for some reason.

Not a problem...I had just seen you bouncing around today and not looking at the IC thread, so I figured I would call you on being a slacker! :-D

Thanee

First Post
Bad Rhun! Altho, it was certainly not meant seriously, you could at least have said something in response. :)

Anyways...

OOC: I wasn’t exactly sure how to handle Coraine following Dara, when Dara’s initiative comes after his...

Yeah, that's my fault, really. I hadn't realized, there is one gnoll still standing, so I had posted, that Dara runs after the fleeing gnoll immediately (which the others responded to). Later, I edited it with the delay, since it makes sense to wait and give them a chance to drop the last foe, to make the way free.

As for the IC post for the round, I probably should have posted something for Dara at the beginning of the round (like, that she prepares to run after the fleeing gnoll, but waits on Coraine and Ragnok) and her action after the delay. But we all know what's meant there. :D

Bye
Thanee

Rhun

First Post
Thanee said:
Bad Rhun! Altho, it was certainly not meant seriously, you could at least have said something in response. :)

Hafrogman knows I'm giving him a hard time. And I did include a smiley face. It just didn't show up right.

Thanee said:
Yeah, that's my fault, really. I hadn't realized, there is one gnoll still standing, so I had posted, that Dara runs after the fleeing gnoll immediately (which the others responded to). Later, I edited it with the delay, since it makes sense to wait and give them a chance to drop the last foe, to make the way free.

As for the IC post for the round, I probably should have posted something for Dara at the beginning of the round (like, that she prepares to run after the fleeing gnoll, but waits on Coraine and Ragnok) and her action after the delay. But we all know what's meant there. :D

As long as you guys are alright with how I handled it, then I'm good with it. This kind of thing seems like it can be a common problem in a PbP, and this is my first shot at DMing one, so I guess I'll learn as I go.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Hafrogman knows I'm giving him a hard time. And I did include a smiley face. It just didn't show up right.

Yeah, I was just teasing Rhun, he didn't really hurt my feelings. Besides. . . if I'm not posting in a game, it's because I'm actually working . . . so really it makes me responsible. So Rhun can ****** his ****** and ****** it. An I mean that in the nicest possible way. :D

Boddynock

First Post
Rhun said:
Initiative Order:
BB5 19, attack 18 vrs. Coraine (success), damage 7

PC Status
Coraine 13/20
Actually, Coraine's already taken 5 points of damage from the gnoll he dodged blundered past during that mix-up on initiative, so that brings him down to 8 hp.

'Nock

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads