• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's OLD Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) -CLOSED

Boddynock

First Post
I'm going to be away for the next three days ('til Sunday night, Oz time). Please feel free to NPC my character as needed. Thanks.

'Nock

Rhun

First Post
Boddynock said:
I'm going to be away for the next three days ('til Sunday night, Oz time). Please feel free to NPC my character as needed. Thanks.

'Nock

You got it. Man, I've got a bunch of PCs to NPC now! :)

Rhun

First Post
Although it won't affect the group until after you leave the moathouse, we have lost at least two players, and possibly a third with Halivar (although Shanderson said he may come back down the road). Now this isn't a very big deal, since I figured some people would drop, but that will leave the group with no divine caster. That means all of your healing will have to come from Coraine and Kine.

Are you going to want me to see if I can recruit a cleric/divine caster for the group after you finish the moathouse portion of the adventure? Let me know.

-

Land Outcast

Explorer
Actually... it is you who knows if we will need it.

I think we could manade without one... but maybe the fights ahead aren't precisely easy stuff

Rhun

First Post
Land Outcast said:
Actually... it is you who knows if we will need it.

I think we could manade without one... but maybe the fights ahead aren't precisely easy stuff

You may be able to manage without one, but I imagine there will be much more downtime while resting up from wounds. Also, the way the Temple is set-up is that you could get in over your heads fairly easily, and I think a healer would be a huge boon in those circumstances. I would recommend one, but I try not to force anything on my players.

Funny, for how often everyone claims the cleric is a 'broken' class, it seems that very few people ever actually want to play one.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I tried playing a cleric. . . but then my holy symbol got stolen . . . and then the DM left the boards. So you know how well that turned out.

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
I tried playing a cleric. . . but then my holy symbol got stolen . . . and then the DM left the boards. So you know how well that turned out.

I know how that turned out...I was there. My first experience at leading a brand new band of rookie adventurers didn't go very far.

Remove ads