• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun's OLD Greyhawk ALPHA OOC Thread (ToEE) -CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
Doghead and I were planning a coup. You wouldn't have been leading for very long either way. . . ;)

My own sister and the 16 yo priest of Torm planning a coup? It would have been the "Mutiny of the Mistledale Militia!"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Well if I'd been playing Tim Curry dressed as a pirate you would have been expecting it. This way we'd catch you off guard.

But back to the topic at hand. . . how long exactly is the moat house? Are we talking a few months off yet?

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
But back to the topic at hand. . . how long exactly is the moat house? Are we talking a few months off yet?

Hmm, that depends on how fast you guys are. :) I would say at least a month to finish this portion, though. Hard to say for sure with the ebb and flow of PBP. You aren't going to be finishing super soon, though.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Then I'd say leave the decision for now. Once we start winding up the moathouse, we can recruit or not as neccessary. A lot can happen in that amount of time. If, for example, Kine were to meet an unfortunate end (seems possible in this module) then I could probably come up with a healer to play.

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
If, for example, Kine were to meet an unfortunate end (seems possible in this module) then I could probably come up with a healer to play.

Like if he sneaks off by himself to scout out a dark hallway and runs into a nasty monster?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Smeghead.

Made me go check on the IC thread before I replied.

Remember, you want the death to occur near the END of the moathouse portion :p

Land Outcast

Explorer
Here's the greedy dwarf again maese Rhun:

"Ye told us ye were goin' tae get our coin back! Ye will, RIGHT?!" -the dwarf tries to get his axe from its harness but the magic predating the room stops him from doing so- "We killed spiders, an' snakes, an' bandits! When all da mumbo-jumbo knocked us out et all disappeared, et is with ye, right?!"

The magic, influenced by Lord Rhun's mood silences the dwarf, but his mouth keeps moving... stubborn? indeed

;)

Rhun

First Post
Land Outcast said:
"Ye told us ye were goin' tae get our coin back! Ye will, RIGHT?!" -the dwarf tries to get his axe from its harness but the magic predating the room stops him from doing so- "We killed spiders, an' snakes, an' bandits! When all da mumbo-jumbo knocked us out et all disappeared, et is with ye, right?!"

Yeah, actually I was thinking about that last night. I have a pretty rough idea of what treasure you guys had, so I'll probably err on the side of extra coin and give you a post in the rogue's gallery sometime today.

:)

Remove ads